- Episode 01: Heaven Just Got a Little Bit Smoother
- Episode 02: Zombie Knows Best
- Episode 03: Eat, Pray, Liv
- Episode 04: Wag the Tongue Slowly
- Episode 05: Spanking the Zombie
- Episode 06: Some Like It Hot Mess
- Episode 07: Dirt Nap Time
- Episode 08: Eat a Knievel
- Episode 09: Twenty-Sided, Die
- Episode 10: Return of the Dead Guy
- Episode 11: Conspiracy Weary
- Episode 12: Looking for Mr. Goodbrain, Part 1
- Episode 13: Looking for Mr. Goodbrain, Part 2
Keywords: #Malcolm Goodwin #Rahul Kohli #Rob Thomas #Robert Buckley #Rose McIver #iZombie #iZombie - Season 3
Actors Of "iZombie - Season 3"
Characters Of "iZombie - Season 3"
Critics Of "iZombie - Season 3"
April 11, 2017 iZombie has always been excellent at balancing the shifting tone of the series.Read in Source
April 05, 2017 By turning the overall focus of the show to the idea of what would happen in the world if zombies were discovered, iZombie once again moves to expand the show's world on a macro level, and judging by the premiere this is definitely a good thing.Read in Source
April 05, 2017 The idea of zombies being targeted as a dangerous "other" insidiously hiding among us, and violence resulting from that, is clearly a pretty topical concept to explore.Read in Source
The Young Folks
April 07, 2017 Honestly, I have no doubt that I will love this new season of iZombie. It had a strong premiere episode, setting up for the biggest season yet.Read in Source
April 04, 2017 iZombie cares as much about its post-life characters as it does its pre-dead ones. And though it may serve up brains in a variety of ways, it never loses its heart.Read in Source
April 05, 2017 If the series continues to play to its strengths while developing these new storylines, season 3 has the potential to be the best season of the series yet.Read in Source
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...