MeatEater - Season 1, Episode 10: Wisconsin: Whitetail Deer
It is a documentary story showing the life of a man who decided to have the perfect experience in his life by acquiring those animals and birds. The man travels around the vast wilderness and hunts various animals and chases everything from birds to bears, lions and tigers. This man crams the animal, and then explains how to process and cook it.
- Episode 01: Alaska: Blacktail Deer
- Episode 02: The Sweetest Meat: Alaskan Black Bear
- Episode 03: Stalking the Grey Ghost: Arizona Coues Whitetail Deer
- Episode 04: The New American Food Chain: Wild Pigs
- Episode 05: Brotherhood, Badlands, and Pack Llamas: Montana Mule Deer
- Episode 06: Texas: Aoudad
- Episode 07: Texas: Javelina
- Episode 08: Alaska: Mountain Goat
- Episode 09: Alaska: Ducks
- Episode 10: Wisconsin: Whitetail Deer
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...