All our servers are currently overloaded. Please try again later or get our premium subscription.
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our servers. We hope to have this resolved soon. This issue doesn't affect premium users.
Watch on MixDrop/MyStream
- Episode 01: Pilot
- Episode 02: Big Flappy Bastards
- Episode 03: Go East on Sunset Until You Reach the Gates of Hell
- Episode 04: If I Can't Write My Chocolate Song I'm Going to Take a Nap
- Episode 05: The Last Thing You Want Is to Wind Up With a Hump
- Episode 06: Did You Check With the Captain of the Flying Monkeys?
- Episode 07: If They Do Go Either Way, They're Usually Fake
- Episode 08: Twenty-Five Little Pre-pubers Without a Snoot-ful
- Episode 09: Phase One, Complete
- Episode 10: Merry Thanksgiving
- Episode 11: Alan Harper, Frontier Chiropractor
- Episode 12: Camel Filters + Pheromones
- Episode 13: Sarah Like Puny Alan
- Episode 14: I Can't Afford Hyenas
- Episode 15: Round One to the Hot Crazy Chick (1)
- Episode 16: That Was Saliva, Alan (2)
- Episode 17: Ate The Hamburgers, Wearing The Hats
- Episode 18: An Old Flame With a New Wick
- Episode 19: I Remember the Coatroom, I Just Don't Remember You
- Episode 20: Hey, I Can Pee Outside in the Dark
- Episode 21: No Sniffing, No Wowing
- Episode 22: My Doctor has a Cow Puppet
- Episode 23: Just Like Buffalo
- Episode 24: Can You Feel My Finger?
Keywords: #Angus T. Jones #Ashton Kutcher #Chuck Lorre #Jon Cryer #Lee Aronsohn #Two and a Half Men - Season 1
Actors Of "Two and a Half Men - Season 1"
Characters Of "Two and a Half Men - Season 1"
Critics Of "Two and a Half Men - Season 1"
Cary O'Dell PopMatters
September 17, 2013 Two and a Half Men could sure use one or two fresh ideas.Read in Source
Hal Boedeker Orlando Sentinel
September 16, 2013 The steady decline in new comedies comes to a blessed halt Monday with CBS' Two and a Half Men, a show that is sweet without being sappy, sexy without being sophomoric and witty without being nasty.Read in Source
David Zurawik Baltimore Sun
September 16, 2013 The Sheen persona wears thin after a while, and Jones is just another kid actor with a goofy-sweet face. But what could make this sitcom fly is Cryer.Read in Source
Tom Gliatto People Magazine
September 16, 2013 All right, Two and a Half Men is trite in too many ways. What's surprising is the goodly number of laughs it does offer.Read in Source
Steve Johnson Chicago Tribune
September 16, 2013 Despite the presence of such first-rate talent as Cryer and Holland Taylor (as the brothers' mom), the series is uninspired.Read in Source
Dennis Cass Slate
September 18, 2013 It's professional and competent, but not inspired. Call it Good Enough TV.Read in Source
David Bianculli New York Daily News
September 16, 2013 Two and a Half Men isn't a great sitcom. But it's a solid, well-acted and occasionally funny one - and this season, that puts it ahead of the largely disappointing pack.Read in Source
Matthew Gilbert Boston Globe
September 16, 2013 Two and a Half Men, has modest goals, but it achieves them confidently and without embarrassment or insult to the viewer.Read in Source
Adam Buckman New York Post
September 16, 2013 Behold the wonder of Charlie Sheen. This man seems to expend no energy whatsoever in his TV roles and yet, he manages to come across as totally hilarious.Read in Source
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...