All our servers are currently overloaded. Please try again later or get our premium subscription.
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our servers. We hope to have this resolved soon. This issue doesn't affect premium users.
Watch on MixDrop/MyStream
- Episode 01: Dining Alone in the Pacific Northwest
- Episode 02: Cultural Crossroads in Casablanca
- Episode 03: The Ass Crack of Dawn in New York City
- Episode 04: Jungle to Table in Costa Rica
- Episode 05: Eating on the Hood of Your Car in LA
- Episode 06: Planting Roots in Tijuana, Mexico
- Episode 07: Taking Off in America
Actors Of "Eaters Guide to the World - Season 1"
Critics Of "Eaters Guide to the World - Season 1"
November 11, 2020 Aside from Maya Rudolph's narration, Eater's Guide To The World doesn't offer anything you haven't seen in dozens of shows on Food Network and elsewhere over the past 20 or so years.Read in Source
Metro Weekly (Washington, DC)
November 09, 2020 The Eater's Guide to the World draws a handy roadmap to the places you'll go for good eats as soon as it's feasible.Read in Source
Wall Street Journal
November 11, 2020 The food-television industry as such has pretty much exhausted itself, and Ms. Rudolph's rather perfunctory recitation doesn't do much to freshen the show's stale dialogue.Read in Source
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...