Being Human (US) - Season 3
Being Human gets back again with new energizing stories in the third season. The new season begins with Aidan has various considerations about the entire vampire world. In the interim, Sally experiences serious challenges attempting to return from limbo.
- Episode 01: It's a Shame About Ray
- Episode 02: (Dead) Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
- Episode 03: The Teens, They Are a Changin'
- Episode 04: I'm So Lonesome I Could Die
- Episode 05: Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Mouth
- Episode 06: What's Blood Got to Do With It?
- Episode 07: One Is Silver and the Other Pagan
- Episode 08: Your Body Is a Condemned Wonderland
- Episode 09: Of Mice and Wolfmen
- Episode 10: For Those About to Rot
- Episode 11: If I Only Had Raw Brain
- Episode 12: Always a Bridesmaid, Never Alive
- Episode 13: Ruh-Roh
Actors Of "Being Human (US) - Season 3"
Critics Of "Being Human (US) - Season 3"
October 10, 2018 Everyone is re-screwed. And it's terrible, but also totally great, because this show has found its groove.Read in Source
January 16, 2012 Being Human quickly went from pleasantly undistinguished hang-out entertainment to grueling endurance test, and it shows no sign of letting up in its third season.Read in Source
January 16, 2012 Season 3 breathes new life into the series itself, revitalizing what many disappointed Being Human fans considered to be a sophomore slump.Read in Source
October 10, 2018 Being Human remains one of the best supernatural shows on television, and the way things are already heading this year, Season 3 could end up being this show's best yet.Read in Source
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...