Disenchantment - Season 1
The duties of the kingdom need calls the princess, but Bean uses her influences as a princess to live free. She becomes alcohol addict and she always goes on adventures and journeys with her friend Elfo. The king tries to do his best to bring her back to her right.
- Episode 01: A Princess, an Elf, and a Demon Walk Into a Bar
- Episode 02: For Whom the Pig Oinks
- Episode 03: The Princess of Darkness
- Episode 04: Castle Party Massacre
- Episode 05: Faster, Princess! Kill! Kill!
- Episode 06: Swamp and Circumstance
- Episode 07: Love's Tender Rampage
- Episode 08: The Limits of Immortality
- Episode 09: To Thine Own Elf Be True
- Episode 10: Dreamland Falls
- Episode 11: The Disenchantress
- Episode 12: Stairway to Hell
- Episode 13: The Very Thing
- Episode 14: The Lonely Heart Is a Hunter
- Episode 15: Our Bodies, Our Elves
- Episode 16: The Dreamland Job
- Episode 17: Love's Slimy Embrace
- Episode 18: In Her Own Write
- Episode 19: The Electric Princess
- Episode 20: Tiabeanie Falls
Actors Of "Disenchantment - Season 1"
Characters Of "Disenchantment - Season 1"
Critics Of "Disenchantment - Season 1"
The Stranger (Seattle, WA)
August 17, 2018 Still, Groening and company have certainly earned some goodwill, and Disenchantment displays enough progression to ensure that receptive viewers will remain on the couch.Read in Source
August 16, 2018 With its depiction of a world ruled by ignorance... coupled with the utter lack of the kind of tenderheartedness that The Simpsons, especially, traffics in, Disenchantment often comes off as blithely mean, even cruel, to its characters.Read in Source
August 13, 2018 The push for the shock of the new doesn't always produce good results, but it wouldn't have hurt for Disenchantment to branch out on its own at least a little bit.Read in Source
August 13, 2018 ...worth carving some time out for over the weekend.Read in Source
August 16, 2018 What Disenchantment should have done is taken advantage of being on Netflix and gone for a more serialized story, which would help it distinguish itself from Futurama and also help bring it into this century of binge TV.Read in Source
Sydney Morning Herald
August 15, 2018 Given the abundance of genre tropes they have to work with, it's surprising that Groening and co-developer Josh Weinstein... haven't made Disenchantment a more consistently engaging and entertaining show.Read in Source
August 16, 2018 Great animation, solid voice work. Otherwise, Disenchantment can be servitude.Read in Source
August 14, 2018 It's actually the voice talent behind this reasonably funny program that elevates the sometimes inconsistent writing.Read in Source
August 16, 2018 It's made by skilled, veteran craftspeople, who genuinely seem to be enjoying working with this new material. Their sense of fun is infectious.Read in Source
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...