Future Man - Season 2
The series returns to a wide range of comedic events, with the arrival of the Tigers and the Wolf in the future, and Tiger is not welcome in The NAG (The New Above Ground) so she goes to Mons where she learns to move to Mars, Her own nuclear treatment, Camilo and Stu are alive and well in hologram, and the team is using the newly discovered TTD, a window for 11 seconds to go back again to get to the Sto brain and destroy it and maybe it will be very exciting.
- Episode 01: Countdown to a Prologue
- Episode 02: The I of the Tiger
- Episode 03: A Wolf in the Torque House
- Episode 04: Guess Who's Coming to Lunch
- Episode 05: J1: Judgement Day
- Episode 06: The Binx Ultimatum
- Episode 07: Homicide: Life in the Mons
- Episode 08: The Last Horchata
- Episode 09: The Ballad of PUP-E Q. Barkington
- Episode 10: Exes and OS
- Episode 11: Dia De Los Robots
- Episode 12: The Brain Job
- Episode 13: Ultra-Max
Future Man S02E01
Future Man S02E02
Future Man S02E03
Future Man S02E04
Future Man S02E05
Future Man S02E06
Future Man S02E07
Future Man S02E08
Future Man S02E09
Future Man S02E10
Future Man S02E11
Future Man S02E12
Future Man S02E13
Actors Of "Future Man - Season 2"
Characters Of "Future Man - Season 2"
Critics Of "Future Man - Season 2"
Den of Geek
January 04, 2019 The series is still able to find many unique perspectives to make fun of the future and what lies ahead for humanity. This season tells an even more layered story that has an even bigger payoff at the end.Read in Source
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...