All our servers are currently overloaded. Please try again later or get our premium subscription.
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our servers. We hope to have this resolved soon. This issue doesn't affect premium users.
Watch on MixDrop/MyStream
- Episode 01: With You I'm Born Again
- Episode 02: Shock to the System
- Episode 03: Superfreak
- Episode 04: Can't Fight Biology
- Episode 05: Almost Grown
- Episode 06: These Arms of Mine
- Episode 07: That's Me Trying
- Episode 08: Something's Gotta Give
- Episode 09: Slow Night, So Long
- Episode 10: Adrift and at Peace
- Episode 11: Disarm
- Episode 12: Start Me Up
- Episode 13: Don't Deceive Me
- Episode 14: P.y.t.
- Episode 15: Golden Hour
- Episode 16: Not Responsible
- Episode 17: This Is How We Do It
- Episode 18: Song Beneath the Song
- Episode 19: It's A Long Way Back
- Episode 20: White Wedding
- Episode 21: I Will Survive
- Episode 22: Unaccompanied Minor
Actors Of "Greys Anatomy - Season 7"
Characters Of "Greys Anatomy - Season 7"
Creators of "Greys Anatomy - Season 7"
Critics Of "Greys Anatomy - Season 7"
Renee Scolaro Rathke PopMatters
September 23, 2010 Unfortunately, the best bits of the premiere were the flashbacks to the finale, though their impact was watered down considerably in the context of an action-less storyline, filled with Grey's usual rambling pontifications.Read in Source
Todd VanDerWerff AV Club
April 01, 2011 After a handful of seasons that were, charitably, hit and miss, Grey's has started to get entertaining again.Read in Source
Verne Gay Newsday
September 23, 2010 In a rush to get back on track after their brush with Columbine, characters - with the exception of Yang - have been turned into parodies of themselves. Worse, the stories surrounding them feel airless, forced and manipulative.Read in Source
Jennifer Armstrong Entertainment Weekly
September 23, 2010 Season 7 hasn't relegated the finale's events to a dramatic stunt; rather, it's reveled in the possibilities of rebuilding life in the wake of tragedy.Read in Source
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...