My Husband, Mr. Oh - Season 1, Episode 20: Marriage Is Like A Disarmed Place Where You Can Confess Everything
Han Seung Joo is a single woman in her mid 30's and she works as a PD at a broadcasting station. She does well at her job, but she is not nearly as good when it comes to housework. Han Seung Joo has a hard time dealing with social prejudices about single women. To get the position of a 'married woman,' Han Seung Joo marries Oh Jak Doo who lives in the mountain. Their marriage is not based on love, but their relationship develops romantically.
- Episode 01: The Life Of A Single Woman
- Episode 02: Fake Husband
- Episode 03: Taking Advantage Of Marriage
- Episode 04: Having Someone To Rely On
- Episode 05: I Don’t Want To Go Back
- Episode 06: Do You Want To Date Me?
- Episode 07: Marriage Is A Pandora’s Box
- Episode 08: Journey With Different Dreams
- Episode 09: Who Is Trying To Kill Me?
- Episode 10: I Like You Very Much
- Episode 11: I Know Where He Is
- Episode 12: Are You Going To Go?
- Episode 13: Marriage Is A Strange Deal Worth Everything
- Episode 14: Marriage Is Ironic
- Episode 15: Marriage Is A War
- Episode 16: Marriage Is About Becoming A Superhero
- Episode 17: Marriage Is Like A Boomerang That Comes Back
- Episode 18: Marriage Is Like A Sailboat Right Before The Storm
- Episode 19: Marriage Is A Right To Love Openly
- Episode 20: Marriage Is Like A Disarmed Place Where You Can Confess Everything
- Episode 21: Marriage Is A Journey Walking Towards The Finish Line
- Episode 22: Marriage Is Where You Approve The Place Of Your Lover
- Episode 23: Marriage Is Having Someone You Always Care For
- Episode 24: A New Start
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...