NYPD Blue - Season 5
Season 5 begins when Bobby tells Lieutenant Shannon about Andy's presence at the moment, and Gil will be the source of Leo Cohen, to try to obtain information about a set of charges against Andy and Bobby. Meanwhile, the FBI tells Bobby that he is still working alone and is being summoned to a special scene where the suspect in the Andy case is incredibly locked up.
- Episode 01: As Flies to Careless Boys...
- Episode 02: All's Well That Ends Well
- Episode 03: Three Girls and a Baby
- Episode 04: The Truth Is Out There
- Episode 05: It Takes a Village
- Episode 06: Dead Man Talking
- Episode 07: Sheedy Dealings
- Episode 08: Lost Israel: Part 1
- Episode 09: Lost Israel: Part 2
- Episode 10: Remembrance of Humps Past
- Episode 11: You're Under a Rasta
- Episode 12: A Box of Wendy
- Episode 13: Twin Petes
- Episode 14: Weaver of Hate
- Episode 15: Don't Kill the Messenger
- Episode 16: The One That Got Away
- Episode 17: Speak for Yourself, Bruce Clayton
- Episode 18: I Don't Wanna Dye
- Episode 19: Prostrate Before the Law
- Episode 20: Hammer Time
- Episode 21: Seminal Thinking
- Episode 22: Honeymoon at Viagra Falls
Actors Of "NYPD Blue - Season 5"
Critics Of "NYPD Blue - Season 5"
New York Daily News
January 30, 2018 In stark contrast to the cheap, meaningless media thrills that are as abundant as they are forgettable, this NYPD Blue will not slip easily from memory.Read in Source
San Francisco Chronicle
August 15, 2018 It's all so intriguing... How long before we get to see season six?Read in Source
Cleveland Plain Dealer
August 15, 2018 Jimmy Smit's last tour of duty as Bobby Simone. But the show really belongs to Dennis Franz as noble, hard-luck cop Andy Sipowicz.Read in Source
April 26, 2018 Thankfully, Smits and Franz are superior TV actors who are able to make this buddy-buddy pledge of allegiance into something both crowd-pleasing and not excessively maudlin.Read in Source
August 15, 2018 The characters have so much definition and integrity, and the milieu is so fastidiously conveyed, that NYPD Blue doesn't seem to be stretching for sensationalism, only reaching for realism.Read in Source
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...