Restaurant: Impossible - Season 20
Turning around a failing restaurant is a daunting challenge under the best of circumstances. Attempting to do it in just two days with only $10,000 may be impossible, but that's exactly what Chef Robert Irvine sets out to do in his new Food Network show, Restaurant Impossible. Robert will use a little MacGyver and a lot of muscle to rescue these desperate places from complete collapse. Can one man, in two days, with $10,000, turn the tide of a failing restaurant and give hope to the owners and their employees? Find out as Robert Irvine takes on Restaurant: Impossible.
All our servers are currently overloaded. Please try again later or get our Premium Subscription
Refresh PageGET PREMIUM
- Episode 05: Burnt Out in Berkeley
- Episode 06: Virtually Impossible
- Episode 07: Slumping Sales in San Jose
- Episode 08: Out with the Old, In with the New
- Episode 09: Not So Peachy Keen
- Episode 10: Dirtiest. Kitchen. Ever.
- Episode 11: Big Ego, Big Trouble
- Episode 12: A Big Mess in Texas
- Episode 13: Extreme British Makeover
Keywords: # Michael Shea #Mark Nadeau #Restaurant: Impossible - Season 20 #Robert Irvine #Taniya Nayak #Tom Bury
Actors Of "Restaurant: Impossible - Season 20"
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...