Royal Pains - Season 1, Episode 06: If I Were a Sick Man
Blamed for the death of a patient, Hank Lawson, a young courageous and successful doctor, has moved to Hampton, where he works for the elite and treats them, but incidents come upside down, when he is asked to treat the poor people in a local hospital, as he does not know what to do either choose to do good or earn money.
- Episode 01: Pilot
- Episode 02: There Will Be Food
- Episode 03: Strategic Planning
- Episode 04: TB or Not TB
- Episode 05: No Man Is an Island
- Episode 06: If I Were a Sick Man
- Episode 07: Crazy Love
- Episode 08: The Honeymoon's Over
- Episode 09: It's Like Jamais Vu All Over Again
- Episode 10: Am I Blue?
- Episode 11: Nobody's Perfect
- Episode 12: Wonderland
Keywords: #Andrew Lenchewski #John P. Rogers #Mark Feuerstein #Paulo Costanzo #Reshma Shetty #Royal Pains - Season 1
Actors Of "Royal Pains - Season 1"
Characters Of "Royal Pains - Season 1"
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...