South Park - Season 4
In South Park Season 4, the boys graduate to 4th grade, but they';;re in no way growing up! From forming their own boy band, Fingerbang, to illicit run-ins with NAMBLA, the boys';; lives are always one step beyond anyone';;s imagination. The boys plan to get rich off a scheme involving the tooth fairy, which attracts the attention of an unusual crime boss. Meanwhile, Kyle ponders his existence after his parents tell him the truth about the tooth fairy.
- Episode 01: The Tooth Fairy's TATS 2000
- Episode 02: Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000
- Episode 03: Timmy! 2000
- Episode 04: Quintuplets 2000
- Episode 05: Cartman Joins NAMBLA
- Episode 06: Cherokee Hair Tampons
- Episode 07: Chef Goes Nanners
- Episode 08: Something You Can Do with Your Finger (a.k.a. Fingerbang)
- Episode 09: Do the Handicapped Go to Hell? (1)
- Episode 10: Probably (2)
- Episode 11: Fourth Grade
- Episode 12: Trapper Keeper
- Episode 13: Helen Keller! The Musical
- Episode 14: Pip (a.k.a. Great Expectations)
- Episode 15: Fat Camp
- Episode 16: The Wacky Molestation Adventure
- Episode 17: A Very Crappy Christmas
Actors Of "South Park - Season 4"
Characters Of "South Park - Season 4"
Critics Of "South Park - Season 4"
September 11, 2013 It hardly matters that such material is standard Parker-and-Stone, because The Complete Fourth Season also demonstrates how brilliant they can be.Read in Source
September 12, 2013 This series gets a free pass while putting forth some of the most scathing commentary on social institutions there is, and "Do the Handicapped Go to Hell?" is a fine example.Read in Source
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...