South Park - Season 4
In South Park Season 4, the boys graduate to 4th grade, but they';;re in no way growing up! From forming their own boy band, Fingerbang, to illicit run-ins with NAMBLA, the boys';; lives are always one step beyond anyone';;s imagination. The boys plan to get rich off a scheme involving the tooth fairy, which attracts the attention of an unusual crime boss. Meanwhile, Kyle ponders his existence after his parents tell him the truth about the tooth fairy.
All our servers are currently overloaded. Please try again later or get our premium subscription.
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our servers. We hope to have this resolved soon. This issue doesn't affect premium users.
Watch on MixDrop/MyStream
- Episode 01: The Tooth Fairy's TATS 2000
- Episode 02: Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000
- Episode 04: Quintuplets 2000
- Episode 05: Cartman Joins NAMBLA
- Episode 06: Cherokee Hair Tampons
- Episode 07: Chef Goes Nanners
- Episode 08: Something You Can Do with Your Finger (a.k.a. Fingerbang)
- Episode 09: Do the Handicapped Go to Hell? (1)
- Episode 10: Probably (2)
- Episode 11: Fourth Grade
- Episode 12: Trapper Keeper
- Episode 14: Pip (a.k.a. Great Expectations)
- Episode 15: Fat Camp
- Episode 16: The Wacky Molestation Adventure
- Episode 17: A Very Crappy Christmas
Actors Of "South Park - Season 4"
Characters Of "South Park - Season 4"
Critics Of "South Park - Season 4"
September 11, 2013 It hardly matters that such material is standard Parker-and-Stone, because The Complete Fourth Season also demonstrates how brilliant they can be.Read in Source
September 12, 2013 This series gets a free pass while putting forth some of the most scathing commentary on social institutions there is, and "Do the Handicapped Go to Hell?" is a fine example.Read in Source
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...