White Collar - Season 2, Episode 07: Prisoner's Dilemma
In order to manage to catch up the dangerous criminals, who don't leave any evidence behind them, the owner of FBI agency, Burke, who decides to benefit from a thief and a criminal, Neal, as he manipulates him, to help him arrest other criminals, in order to set him free, the thing that leads Neal to accept Burke's offer, so he does things easily, as his awareness of the criminal works, minds, and methods.
- Episode 01: Withdrawal
- Episode 02: Need to Know
- Episode 03: Copycat Cahthtrey
- Episode 04: By the Book
- Episode 05: Unhtinished Business
- Episode 06: In the Red
- Episode 07: Prisoner's Dilemma
- Episode 08: Company Man
- Episode 09: Point Blank
- Episode 10: Burke's Seven
- Episode 11: Forging Bonds
- Episode 12: What Happens in Burma
- Episode 13: Countermeasures
- Episode 14: Payback
- Episode 15: Power Play
- Episode 16: Under the Radar
Actors Of "White Collar - Season 2"
Characters Of "White Collar - Season 2"
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...