Being Human (US) - Season 1, Episode 11: Going Dutch
The drama tells the story of three colleagues in their twenties who face different paths in their lives. The series begins with Josh, who wakes up and finds himself beside a deadly bloody deer in the forest. At that moment, Idan suggests that he and Josh must live together to cope with their lives.
- Episode 01: There Goes the Neighborhood: Part 1
- Episode 02: There Goes the Neighborhood: Part 2
- Episode 03: Something to Watch Over Me
- Episode 04: Wouldn't It Be Nice (If We Were Human)
- Episode 05: The End of the World as We Knew It
- Episode 06: It Takes Two to Make a Thing Go Wrong
- Episode 07: I See Your True Colors and That's Why I Hate You
- Episode 08: Children Shouldn't Play with Undead Things
- Episode 09: I Want You Back (From the Dead)
- Episode 10: Dog Eat Dog
- Episode 11: Going Dutch
- Episode 12: You're the One That I Haunt
- Episode 13: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Me Killing You
Actors Of "Being Human (US) - Season 1"
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...