Boston Legal - Season 4, Episode 13: Glow In The Dark
The fourth season comes back again to give more powerful and different events. The fourth season begins where Carl Sack is brought from the New York branch to serve as the 'port' of the office. Shirley is sued by Stanford University after she donated a donation. A new lawyer, outside the Faculty of Law, was appointed in a murder case that can not be won. On the other hand, despite all odds, the new lawyer Katy Loewood and Jerry are winning their trial for murder that can not be won. Alan is impressed with their victory. She invites Shirley Lorraine to join the company as a new assistant. Dini craves the new colleague and calls her immediately to sleep with him.
All our servers are currently overloaded. Please try again later or get our premium subscription.
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our servers. We hope to have this resolved soon. This issue doesn't affect premium users.
Watch on MixDrop/MyStream
- Episode 01: Beauty And The Beast
- Episode 02: The Innocent Man
- Episode 03: The Chicken And The Leg
- Episode 04: Do Tell
- Episode 05: Hope And Gory
- Episode 06: The Object Of My Affection
- Episode 07: Attack Of The Xenophobes
- Episode 08: Oral Contracts
- Episode 09: No Brains Left Behind
- Episode 10: Green Christmas
- Episode 11: Mad About You
- Episode 12: Roe vs Wade The Musical
- Episode 13: Glow In The Dark
- Episode 14: Rescue Me
- Episode 15: Tabloid Nation
- Episode 16: The Mighty Rogues
- Episode 17: The Court Supreme
- Episode 18: Indecent Proposals
- Episode 19: The Gods Must Be Crazy
- Episode 20: Patriot Acts
Actors Of "Boston Legal - Season 4"
Characters Of "Boston Legal - Season 4"
Creators of "Boston Legal - Season 4"
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...