ER - Season 2
We return during the second season again through more events, where Mark feels that he is not doing the right thing for Xia Chia at very critical moments. On the other hand, Doug saves a child stuck in a difficult course and becomes a local hero when there is a part of the rescue at those moments.
All our servers are currently overloaded. Please try again later or get our premium subscription.
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our servers. We hope to have this resolved soon. This issue doesn't affect premium users.
Watch on MixDrop/MyStream
- Episode 1: Welcome Back Carter
- Episode 2: Summer Run
- Episode 3: Do One Teach One Kill One
- Episode 4: What Life
- Episode 5: And Baby Makes Two
- Episode 6: Days Like This
- Episode 7: Hell and High Water
- Episode 8: The Secret Sharer
- Episode 9: Home
- Episode 10: A Miracle Happens Here
- Episode 11: Dead of Winter
- Episode 12: True Lies
- Episode 13: It's Not Easy Being Greene
- Episode 14: The Right Thing
- Episode 15: Baby Shower
- Episode 16: The Healers
- Episode 17: The Match Game
- Episode 18: A Shift In The Night
- Episode 19: Fire In The Belly
- Episode 20: Fevers of Unknown Origin
- Episode 21: Take These Broken Wings
- Episode 22: John Carter M D
Actors Of "ER - Season 2"
Characters Of "ER - Season 2"
Creators of "ER - Season 2"
Critics Of "ER - Season 2"
November 28, 2017 Few shows had the guts to portray doctors as falliable, stupid and petty at times, indifferent or unable to connect to patients and some times ill-tempered.Read in Source
November 28, 2017 As we have seen innumerable times since, Clooney was up to the challenge, ditching his gala event, and refusing to give up on the trapped boy, because he's a doctor, dammit, and committed to trying to save a life, no matter the odds.Read in Source
November 28, 2017 It took the arrival of the exceptionally cranky, annoyingly whiny, stodgily by-the-book, apparently humorless new chief resident, Dr. Kerry Weaver (Laura Innes), to reveal fully the strengths of ER.Read in Source
New York Daily News
November 28, 2017 The action-tracking format of NBC's "ER" injected the medical-show format with a compelling energy it never had had before, overcoming predictable plots and thin, if likeable, characters.Read in Source
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...