Gilmore Girls - Season 1
Lorelai is from a high-class family that care about Etiquette. But she doesn't like this life so she left them and goes to live with her daughter as a free woman. When her daughter joins the school, Lorelai has to make the relation with her family better as she needs some money. A series of dramatic and comedy events following Lorelai and her daughter Rory.
- Episode 1: Pilot
- Episode 2: The Lorelais' first day at Chilton
- Episode 3: Kill me now
- Episode 4: The deer hunters
- Episode 5: Cinnamon's wake
- Episode 6: Rory's birthday parties
- Episode 7: Kiss and tell
- Episode 8: Love and war and snow
- Episode 9: Rory's dance
- Episode 10: Forgiveness and stuff
- Episode 11: Paris is burning
- Episode 12: Double date
- Episode 13: Concert interruptus
- Episode 14: That damn Donna Reed
- Episode 15: Christopher returns
- Episode 16: Star-crossed lovers and other strangers
- Episode 17: The breakup, part 2
- Episode 18: The third Lorelai
- Episode 19: Emily in wonderland
- Episode 20: P.S. I Lo...
- Episode 21: Love, daisies and troubadours
Keywords: #Alexis Bledel #Amy Sherman-Palladino #Gilmore Girls - Season 1 #Lauren Graham #Scott Patterson
Actors Of "Gilmore Girls - Season 1"
Characters Of "Gilmore Girls - Season 1"
Creators of "Gilmore Girls - Season 1"
Critics Of "Gilmore Girls - Season 1"
Sean Axmaker Seanax.com
August 13, 2016 The girls have a marvelous rapport and a teasing ease with each other, at times like dear siblings or best friends, and that chemistry centers the show even when the scripted complications get a little absurd...Read in Source
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...