Gilmore Girls - Season 5
In this season, Lorelai and Rory face major life changes. Lorelai is struggling with being a boss and the reappearance of Rory's father, while Rory's love life is complicated too.
All our servers are currently overloaded. Please try again later or get our premium subscription.
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our servers. We hope to have this resolved soon. This issue doesn't affect premium users.
Watch on MixDrop/MyStream
- Episode 1: Say Goodbye to Daisy Miller
- Episode 2: A messenger, nothing more
- Episode 3: Written in the Stars
- Episode 4: Tippecanoe and Taylor, too
- Episode 5: We got us a pippi virgin
- Episode 6: Norman Mailer, I'm pregnant!
- Episode 7: You jump, I jump, Jack
- Episode 8: The party's over
- Episode 9: Emily says hello
- Episode 10: But not as cute as pushkin
- Episode 11: Women of questionable morals
- Episode 12: Come home
- Episode 13: Wedding bell blues
- Episode 14: Say something
- Episode 15: Jews and chinese food
- Episode 16: So... good talk
- Episode 17: Pulp friction
- Episode 18: To live and let diorama
- Episode 19: But I'm a Gilmore!
- Episode 20: How many kropogs to Cape Cod?
- Episode 21: Blame booze and melville
- Episode 22: A House Is Not a Home
Keywords: #Alexis Bledel #Amy Sherman-Palladino #Gilmore Girls - Season 5 #Lauren Graham #Scott Patterson
Actors Of "Gilmore Girls - Season 5"
Characters Of "Gilmore Girls - Season 5"
Creators of "Gilmore Girls - Season 5"
Critics Of "Gilmore Girls - Season 5"
September 19, 2018 But beneath its giggly female energy and family-friendly values lurks the most bookish series on network television.Read in Source
September 19, 2018 Again, we have to give it up for Lauren Graham's amazing acting abilities throughout, but especially in the final few moments of the season.Read in Source
Daily Telegraph (UK)
September 19, 2018 The concluding episodes of season 5 might be the most dramatic Gilmore Girls moments of all, and change the course of the show from being a cosy, homely drama about family life to being a show about wider themes of identity, ambition and self-sabotage.Read in Source
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...