Restaurant: Impossible - Season 18, Episode 08: A Dream in Shambles
Turning around a failing restaurant is a daunting challenge under the best of circumstances. Attempting to do it in just two days with only $10,000 may be impossible, but that's exactly what Chef Robert Irvine sets out to do in his new Food Network show, Restaurant Impossible. Robert will use a little MacGyver and a lot of muscle to rescue these desperate places from complete collapse. Can one man, in two days, with $10,000, turn the tide of a failing restaurant and give hope to the owners and their employees? Find out as Robert Irvine takes on Restaurant: Impossible.
All our servers are currently overloaded. Please try again later or get our Premium Subscription
Refresh PageGET PREMIUM
- Episode 01: Moving On in Montana
- Episode 02: Destination, Hawk Springs
- Episode 03: Colorado Couple in Crisis
- Episode 04: Bogged Down in Buffalo
- Episode 05: Community Hub in Chaos
- Episode 06: Taking Ownership in Vegas
- Episode 07: Saving an American Dream
- Episode 08: A Dream in Shambles
- Episode 09: House of Cards
- Episode 11: Friends in Need
- Episode 12: Nancy Foots the Bill
Actors Of "Restaurant: Impossible - Season 18"
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...