Restaurant: Impossible - Season 19, Episode 09: Soul Food in the Dark
Turning around a failing restaurant is a daunting challenge under the best of circumstances. Attempting to do it in just two days with only $10,000 may be impossible, but that's exactly what Chef Robert Irvine sets out to do in his new Food Network show, Restaurant Impossible. Robert will use a little MacGyver and a lot of muscle to rescue these desperate places from complete collapse. Can one man, in two days, with $10,000, turn the tide of a failing restaurant and give hope to the owners and their employees? Find out as Robert Irvine takes on Restaurant: Impossible.
All our servers are currently overloaded. Please try again later or get our Premium Subscription
Refresh PageGET PREMIUM
- Episode 01: The Sinking Anchor
- Episode 02: R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
- Episode 03: Floundering Fish House
- Episode 04: Sub Shop SOS
- Episode 05: Restoring a Reputation
- Episode 06: A Friendship in Peril
- Episode 07: Big Trouble in Tennessee
- Episode 08: Irish Eyes Are Frowning
- Episode 09: Soul Food in the Dark
- Episode 10: The Sinking Ship Inn
- Episode 11: Resentment on the Bayou
- Episode 12: The Dutiful Son
- Episode 13: Delusions of Grandeur
- Episode 14
- Episode 15
- Episode 16
- Episode 17
Keywords: # Michael Shea #Mark Nadeau #Restaurant: Impossible - Season 19 #Robert Irvine #Taniya Nayak #Tom Bury
Actors Of "Restaurant: Impossible - Season 19"
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...