Riverdale - Season 2, Episode 10: Chapter Twenty-Three: The Blackboard Jungle
The darkness and weirdness that was hiding beneath Riverdale's wholesome facade came out when Archie and his friends began exploring small town life.
- Episode 01: Chapter Fourteen: A Kiss Before Dying
- Episode 02: Chapter Fifteen: Nighthawks
- Episode 03: Chapter Sixteen: The Watcher in the Woods
- Episode 04: Chapter Seventeen: The Town That Dreaded Sundown
- Episode 05: Chapter Eighteen: When a Stranger Calls
- Episode 06: Chapter Nineteen: Death Proof
- Episode 07: Chapter Twenty: Tales from the Darkside
- Episode 08: Chapter Twenty-One: House of the Devil
- Episode 09: Chapter Twenty-Two: Silent Night, Deadly Night
- Episode 10: Chapter Twenty-Three: The Blackboard Jungle
- Episode 11: Chapter Twenty-Four: The Wrestler
- Episode 12: Chapter Twenty-Five: The Wicked and the Divine
- Episode 13: Chapter Twenty-Six: The Tell-Tale Heart
- Episode 14: Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Hills Have Eyes
- Episode 15: Chapter Twenty-Eight: There Will Be Blood
- Episode 16: Chapter Twenty-Nine: Primary Colors
- Episode 17: Chapter Thirty: The Noose Tightens
- Episode 18: Chapter Thirty-One: A Night to Remember
- Episode 19: Chapter Thirty-Two: Prisoners
- Episode 20: Chapter Thirty-Three: Shadow of a Doubt
- Episode 21: Chapter Thirty-Four: Judgment Night
- Episode 22: Chapter Thirty-Five: Brave New World
Actors Of "Riverdale - Season 2"
Characters Of "Riverdale - Season 2"
Creators of "Riverdale - Season 2"
Critics Of "Riverdale - Season 2"
New York Magazine/Vulture
January 18, 2018 Meanwhile, Archie has been writing songs all through break (oh God, was the Black Hood not horror enough for this town?).Read in Source
February 01, 2018 I'm liking the hint of a new romance between Kevin and Serpent gang member Fangs. Kevin Keller deserves to be happy, people!Read in Source
January 18, 2018 "Chapter Twenty-Three: The Blackboard Jungle" is very clearly a reset episode for season two, but the pieces it's putting together are so weak that they don't help the season get out from its rut.Read in Source
January 18, 2018 Riverdale is back to its super skeezy self after that whole Black Hood debacle.Read in Source
January 26, 2018 Narratively, Riverdale's midseason return didn't do much, but it did spend some solid time building up and adding new layers to its characters.Read in Source
February 01, 2018 It had the right mix of horror/mystery movie vibe and a cliffhanger tease.Read in Source
Den of Geek
January 18, 2018 At this point I have more than enough faith in Riverdale's writing staff that everything presented here will pay off down the line.Read in Source
January 18, 2018 This episode comes with good news and bad news for the season's second half. The good news: We've completely moved on from the Black Hood. Bad news: We've completely moved on from the Black Hood.Read in Source
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...