Star Trek: The Original Series - Season 3
The string of powerful events returns again during the third season, when apparently the crazy Captain Kirk enters the facility deliberately into the neutral area of Romulan where the ship is immediately seized by the enemy. On the other hand, stranded on a planet whose population is indigenous to North America, Kirk loses his memory and proclaims that he is God while the paralyzed institution accelerates to the planet before being destroyed by an asteroid.
- Episode 01: Spocks Brain
- Episode 02: The Enterprise Incident
- Episode 03: The Paradise Syndrome
- Episode 04: And The Children Shall Lead
- Episode 05: Is There In Truth No Beauty
- Episode 06: Spectre Of The Gun
- Episode 07: Day Of The Dove
- Episode 08: For The World Is Hollow And I Have Touched The Sky
- Episode 09: The Tholian Web
- Episode 10: Platos Stepchildren
- Episode 11: Wink Of An Eye
- Episode 12: The Empath
- Episode 13: Elaan Of Troyius
- Episode 14: Whom Gods Destroy
- Episode 15: Let That Be Your Last Battlefield
- Episode 16: The Mark Of Gideon
- Episode 17: That Which Survives
- Episode 18: The Lights Of Zetar
- Episode 19: Requiem For Methuselah
- Episode 20: The Way To Eden
- Episode 21: The Cloudminders
- Episode 22: The Savage Curtain
- Episode 23: All Our Yesterdays
- Episode 24: Turnabout Intruder
Keywords: #DeForest Kelley #Gene Roddenberry #Leonard Nimoy #Star Trek: The Original Series - Season 3 #William Shatner
Actors Of "Star Trek: The Original Series - Season 3"
7 August 1934, Jastrabie, Czechoslovakia [now Jastrabie pri Michalovciach, Slovak Republic]
Characters Of "Star Trek: The Original Series - Season 3"
Creators of "Star Trek: The Original Series - Season 3"
Critics Of "Star Trek: The Original Series - Season 3"
October 13, 2017 Without recourse to expensive effects or sets, episodes like The Empath are essentially theatrical, and some scenes are surprisingly intense.Read in Source
October 13, 2017 And most significant of all, he wrote complex, multilayered morality tales: stories set in the 23rd century, but with striking parallels for those in the 20th. His achievements can hardly be overstated.Read in Source
Den of Geek
October 03, 2017 The most convincing argument one can give in favour of Season 3 is that even a bad season of Star Trek is worth watching.Read in Source
October 13, 2017 The actors seem tired, bored in most scenes. Even [William] Shatner, which is saying something.Read in Source
Daily Telegraph (UK)
October 13, 2017 And perhaps Star Trek's most enduring achievement was to change the way we think about TV. Before Kirk went into space, shows were loved but disposable.Read in Source
October 13, 2017 It's just an unlikely space opera, overlong, clunkily put together and not the slightest bit amusing.Read in Source
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...